Is your business safe?
- Are you using security software on all devices?
- Are employees receiving security training?
- Is your data being backed up regularly?
- Is the backup regularly tested?
- Is there an offsite copy of the backup?
- Is your computer software up-to-date?
- Do you have a disaster recovery plan?
Call 01653 908069
or pick a convenient time for us to call you back
- Do you want to allow staff to work from home?
- Do you want to work from anywhere?
- Do you want your phone system to work from wherever you are?
- Need a laptop setup to help with GDPR compliance?
- Want to start using Microsoft 365?
- Back up Microsoft 365 Data and Emails
We can simplify your IT experience and bring the very best solutions to you.
Understanding your specific needs and matching them to the right IT solution we will ensure you get the maximum out of your IT systems giving you the confidence to simply focus on delivering your own business goals.
Our customers trust our experience, knowledge and prompt personal service and know that our remote monitoring and management systems will alert us to any problems, reduce disruptions, downtime and keep on-going costs to a minimum.
Your systems and data will be secure, backed up and kept up-to-date with our IT services.
Computer Problems – Solved!
tKnowIT for IT support, services and solutions
tKnowIT provide IT support, services and systems to businesses, and start-ups and home users, large and small, who wish to make the most of their computers and other IT investments.
We offer a range of IT Services and Support including website design and hosting, IT consultancy, computer rollouts and health-checks, broadband supply and installation, VoIP telephony equipment supply and installation to name a few.
tKnowIT is based in Norton, Malton, North Yorkshire and we can provide onsite and remote IT support in Norton, Malton and the wider Ryedale area including Helmsley, Pickering, Sheriff Hutton, Thorton Dale along with remote and onsite IT support for the York and Scarborough areas.
We make sense of your computer problems so you don’t have to
A Selection of tKnowIT Services
- Onsite and Remote help
- Virus removal and protection
- System health-checks & upgrades
- IT consultancy and advice
- Computer, server & network setup
- Backup & disaster recovery solutions
- Microsoft Office365
- Help with all of your broadband & wireless problems
- Internet phones & phone systems
- Website hosting & design
- Remote Office / Teleworker solutions
- Business Spam filtering service
- Over 30 years experience of I.T.