Since 2003, hundreds of people in Ryedale and beyond have trusted us with their business every day. They can just get on with their work without any IT challenges holding them back.
If you are facing IT challenges then you need a proactive IT partner that understands your world and talks English* rather than ‘technobabble’.
Our customers trust our experience, knowledge and prompt personal service and know that our remote monitoring and management systems will alert us to any problems 24/7 and keep on-going costs to a minimum.
Here are 6 reasons our customers use tKnowIT…
- We offer impartial, trusted information to provide a quote for all projects detailing all products, services and on-going costs
- We provide a detailed project task list in simple language so you are clear that the solution meets your needs
- Our monitoring and support systems ensure we are able to give you regular updates on any ongoing issues
- We offer you a quarterly IT review
- All general queries will be responded to within 8 hours
- Computers running the tKnowIT RMM Gold (or above) Service will be cleaned for free in the unlikely event of a malware infection.
With our on-going remotely managed services we guarantee to reduce disruptions and downtime.
We are Cyber Essentials Certified.
tKnowIT Limited complies with the requirements of the Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Our current Certification Number is: IASME-CE-041246
Go to https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberessentials/search and enter TKNOWIT LIMITED
About the name
tKnowIT – to know IT – t’know it – said with a Yorkshire accent
About the company
Started in 2003 by Nick Teasdale to help small businesses, in the Malton and wider Ryedale area, to take advantage of many of the services and ways IT was used in larger enterprises. Many products and services did not consider the small business market or their smaller budgets.