Our aim is to simplify your IT experience by keeping up-to-date on changes and new developments in the IT world which enables us to bring the very best solutions to you. Understanding your specific needs and matching them to the right IT solution ensures you get the maximum out of your IT systems giving you the confidence to simply focus on delivering your business goals.
Our customers trust our experience, knowledge and prompt personal service and know that our remote monitoring and management systems will alert us to any problems 24/7 and keep on-going costs to a minimum.
Here are 6 reasons our customers use tKnowIT…
- We offer impartial, trusted information to provide a quote for all projects detailing all products, services and on-going costs
- We provide a detailed project task list in simple language so you are clear that the solution meets your needs
- Our monitoring and support systems ensure we are able to give you regular updates on any ongoing issues
- We offer you a quarterly IT review
- All general queries will be responded to within 8 hours
- Computers running the tKnowIT RMM Gold (or above) Service will be cleaned for free in the unlikely event of a malware infection.
With our on-going remotely managed services we guarantee to reduce disruptions and downtime.
We are Cyber Essentials Certified.
tKnowIT Limited complies with the requirements of the Cyber Essentials Scheme.
Our current Certification Number is: IASME-CE-018852
Go to https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberessentials/search and enter TKNOWIT LIMITED
About the name
tKnowIT – to know IT – t’know it – said with a Yorkshire accent
About the company
Started in 2003 by Nick Teasdale to help small businesses, in the Ryedale area, to take advantage of many of the services and ways IT was used in larger enterprises. Many products and services did not consider the small business market or their smaller budgets.