Our ‘How To’ videos section has proved very popular.
The last couple of batches of videos covered Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
Our latest batch of ‘How To’ videos deal with Microsoft Outlook.
Plenty of tips including:
- How to automatically file incoming emails
- Quickly inserting text into emails
- setting your email signature
- Adding new contacts automatically
- Setting your Out of Office auto-response message
and many more.
(For those who use our Email signature service, please don’t set an email signature within Outlook, this is done elsewhere at a company-wide level)
Take a look at the How To: Microsoft Outlook videos